Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tsui Wah Restaurant at Hong Kong International Airport

Till our last hour in Hong Kong, food tripping was still on our minds. Our last meal choice to eat was Tsui Wah Restaurant. They have this amazing crusty buttered bread that you can dip into condensed milk and I love their noodles soups. 




 SHRIMP AND SPINACH DUMPLINGS W/ NOODLES IN FISH SOUP

My favorite order whenever I dine at Tsui Wah. We also got a couple of the Crispy Buns but sadly I forgot to take a picture of them. (-,-)

Before going to our boarding area, we passed by Popeyes to get my super duper favorite Popeyes Biscuits with lots of honey pockets. Ate them during the flight back to Manila.



Yes, they are pretty tiny so one is definitely not enough.

Have A Lovely Day!



1 comment:

  1. I miss Tsui Wah...tried one in TST and I absolutely <3<3<3 it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...