Thursday, January 09, 2014

Miso Cool, Hong Kong

Since we've been eating a lot of heavy and fatty food for the past couple of days, we decided to have a light and healthy brunch. Miso Cool was quickly suggested and since it was located at K11 Mall in Tsim Sha Tsui, the restaurant was just 2 blocks away from our hotel. Miso Cool serves Japanese fusion cuisine so I was pretty excited to try it.


We got there at around 11:30 and the entire restauarant was completely empty of customers. I guess Hong Kongers eat late lunch.


We ordered the following:

PRAWN AND FLYING FISH ROE SALAD WITH JAPANESE-STYLE SESAME SAUCE HKD48

The noodles were springy just the way I like them. The scallops and prawns were amazingly fresh!

FRIED GYOZA

Normal gyoza. Should have ordered something else.

DEEP FRIED CHEESE FISH FILLET RICE WITH HANDMADE CURRY SAUCE HKD62

My entree. I wanted something healthy so I chose fish. The fish fillet was covered in cheese and I finished everything on the plate in no time!

HOKKAIDO MILK PUDDING

A very good pudding.

ICE CREAM YOGURT WITH ALMONDS AND KIWI

I had this to go and ate it while window shopping. Overall Miso Cool is a must try restaurant. The food is good, the price is alright. Will be going back here again.

Have A Lovely Day!





Miso Cool
Shop B231- B233, K11, 18 Hanoi Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel. 3122 4477 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...