Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Laduree in Harbour City, Hong Kong

On our last night in Hong Kong, we decided to just close our eyes and splurged on Laduree Macarons. :D This store is truly the nicest. Upon entering, one would smell the delicious desserts alluring your senses to buy them. The store staff were polite and ready to attend to customers. I prefer buying macarons here than getting them from Pierre Herme located at the second floor. I don't like their attendants there. Haha.







 GHANA CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, COFFEE, ROSE PETAL, COLOMBIAN CHOCOLATE, PISTACHIO, SOFT CARAMEL WITH SEA SALT, CHOCOLATE

I loved all the chocolates and rose petal flavor best!


Have A Lovely Day!





Laduree
Shop 3224, 3/F, Gateway Arcade,
Harbour City, 17 Canton Road Tsim Sha Tsui 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...