Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Hong Kong Shopping Haul

Hello my dear readers! We are now at my favorite portion of my travel blogging which is the shopping haul part! I got stuff from the usual brands I always buy from. Here are some of the things I got from the 5 days we stayed in Hong Kong.


From H&M:

TURQUOISE STRIPPED LONG SLEEVES

PURPLE JUMPER

NAVY GREEN SUPER SOFT COTTON LONG SLEEVES

BASIC TANK TOPS

NAVY GREEN PENCIL SKIRT

BLACK DENIM SHORTS

NEON ORANGE SKATER SKIRT

BASIC BLACK SNEAKERS

BLACK LEATHER BELT

From COTTON ON:

LACE BABY DOLL DRESS

"HELL YEAH" TANK TOP

SKULL TANK TOP

BLUE AND WHITE STRIPPED COTTON LONG SLEEVES

As you can see, I got a lot of basic tank tops and long sleeves because my dress size recently changed.

FROM FOREVER 21:

BLACK AND WHITE AZTEC PRINT JUMPSUIT 

I consider this my best buy of all.

FROM MONGKOK CAMERA STORES:


FROM LOG-ON & SASA:

ParaDo Eyeshadow Palate (One of my favorite eyeshadow.), Palgantong Theatrical Powder (I mixed this with my loose face powder to avoid shine.), Canmake Lasting Creamy Liner 01, SHL Falsies (I've already tried a pair of this and they look very nice. Nothing too outrageous and they feel so light.), Canmake Eyeshadow Base, CandyDoll Peach Pink and CandyDoll Strawberry Pink (I've already finished 2 of this color. It's my everyday blush.)

Have A Lovely Day!



5 comments:

  1. I see you've stocked up on instax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP! Whenever I go out with the girls dapat lahat meron tag iisa na photo remembrance! Gotta stock up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' your striped shirts and the lacey blue dress from cotton on. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheekeegirl! Can't wait to wear them <3

      Delete
  4. which Cotton On did you go to shop? :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...