Friday, November 09, 2012

Nagoyaka Tei at Fisherman's Wharf, Macau

After strolling around Fisherman's Wharf, I met up with the companion and family for a late lunch. They asked me what I would like to eat and since I've been eating a lot of Chinese food for the past few days, I therefore replied I want Japanese food. Off to Nagoyaka Tei then!




The restaurant was pretty spacious. I love the Japanese interior mixed with a modern take on it.

The restaurant has an overlooking view of the Macau-Taipa Bridge. PRETTY!

The area where we were seated since it was late in the afternoon when we arrived. OK, enough about the facade of the restaurant and lets talk more about the yummy food we had there. We ordered a lot of small dishes to fill our hungry tummies.

What we had: 

 MIXED FRUIT ICE WITH ALOE MOP18

I had a tall glass of this fruit juice while everyone had sodas.

 SALMON SASHIMI MOP38

EEL AND CHEESE ROLL MOP42

Who would have known that eel and cheese could taste so GOOD together!?

 TORO / LARGE TUNA SASHIMI MOP148

 CALIFORNIA SALAD HAND ROLL MOP22

 SOFT SHELLED CRAB SALAD MOP52

My favorite of all the dishes we had. The soft shelled crabs were fried to perfection.

 SALMON MISO SOUP WITH RADISH MOP28

 STEAMED EGG WITH SEAFOOD MOP18 / CUP

 GRILLED MACKEREL WITH SALT MOP38

 JAPANESE NOODLE SALAD MOP30

 FRIED SHRIMP WITH CRAB ROE & CHEESE MOP68

MANGO PUDDING MOP18

The mochi balls tasted like the ones we had in Japan! Nagoyaka Tei is now on my must go to places to eat whenever I'm to Macau!

Have A Lovely Day!





Macau Sushi Nagoyaka Tei
Fisherman’s Wharf shop
Japan Hokkaido Food Complex, Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, 

Cape Town, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat Sen/ Avenida de Amizade, S/N, Macau
Tel: 2872 5419

5 comments:

  1. loove japanese!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, im loving the interior spacious nga cya, I prefer this type of environment when eating yun malaki space tapos high cealing it just makes my indulging much comfortable ( kasi after the meal at least kasya pa sa upuan..lolz) i wonder how's the taste of japanese salad noodles? kasi from the photo it doesnt look that much appetizing..hehe..parang bland ang lasa..while the rest are pretty yummy naman~ ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Anuh ba, you are you tiny you dont even have to think about fitting in a chair! :D Actually masarap ung noodle salad! Parang plain spaghetti lang with sesame mayonnaise dressing. If you are into that like me, you'd sure like this one. I was thinking of making this at home. Sa Konbini meron doon binebenta sesame mayo then just mix it sa plain noodles, add a bit of lettuce for crunch.

      Delete
  3. If you're tired of Chinese food in Macau, have you tried Macanese food? or Portuguese? We always take a day trip to Macau just to eat at A'lorcha, then back to HK na. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! For Portuguese we go to Fernando's. And yes, the A'lorcha is super popular nga but honestly, I haven't tried that resto yet. :D For Macanese meron din kani na try na though oo nga noh, we dont really go there much... hmmm... On my next visit will definitely eat at those resto again! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...