Sunday, November 11, 2012

Milk Top at Senado Square, Macau

Sandwiched between Swatch Store and McDonald's is Milk Top. This is one of my favorite dessert shop in Macau. I would usually have two scoops on a hot day, and I would definitely still have two scoops on a cold day!


Milk Top Ice cream originated from Hokkaido, Japan. Milk Top’s product is making use of Hokkaido Hidaka 3.6 Milk as its major ingredient, which produced high quality desserts such ice-cream and pudding.

The tiny store is fully stocked with a variety of Milk Top products.

That's Auntie. I usually just call her Ah-Yi. She was chatting/gossiping with the other auntie in the room when I visited the place. I did my usual ritual before picking my preferred flavors. I asked her for samples of ALL the flavors available that day. :P

After sampling, I ALWAYS get Chocolate and Sumiyaki Coffee for MOP25.

Since it was past 6 when I got my ice cream, I decided to enjoy them while sitting at the side of St Paul Ruins. During night time, there are not much tourists so it's very nice to just sit down, eat something and enjoy the chilly breeze.


Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. You always post about the most delicious sounding food. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Just to torture what little readers I have with food and more food! lol

      Delete
  2. Stumbled upon your blog today and thought that the Chocolate and Sumiyaki Coffee ice cream looked divine! :)

    Always a great thing to discover fellow bloggers! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You just made my day Jam! Thank you for the kind words :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...