Sunday, November 25, 2012

Italianni's at Robinsons Place Manila

When KD, Chloe, and I met up for dinner, guess where we ate again?!


I cannot explain why we love eating at Italianni's. Me thinks it might be because both our houses are near Robinson's Place? Or maybe KD has a Bistro Card that has 20% discount which we love to abuse? Or simply because we just love the food? The food here is delicious, good, and full of cheese. Just what we crave for after a long stressful week.

MANGO BELLINI 1 LITER P250

When I arrived both ladies were already enjoying this carafe of cocktail.

FRESH SQUEEZED LYMONADA P140

I had a tall glass of FLJ or freshly squeezed lemon juice. I'm boring, I know. :D

COMPLIMENTARY BREAD W/ HERBED OLIVE OIL, BALSAMIC VINEGAR & PARMESAN DIP

Carbolicious!

SICILIAN CHICKEN P650

Chicken breast, crispy Romaine, mangoes, red grapes and pine nuts tossed in a creamy anchovy dressing.

LASAGNA P325

An old favorite of all of us. A harmony of savory minced meat ragout, cream sauce and premium lasagna baked with mozzarella cheese.

SEAFOOD MANGO P625 ( NEW! )

As you all know, Italianni's added new stuff in their menu. Mixed fresh seafood in pesto cream sauce, mozzarella cheese, topped with mango. We found this just OK.

After chowing, ranting about work and other little things we all headed home with a big smile on our faces. Nothing beats girl  ranting bonding with these two fabulous ladies.

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...