Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Antigo Shanghai e Cantao at L' Arc New World Hotel, Macau

For the next couple of weeks, I will be featuring all the restaurants and small eateries I've dined at when I was in Macau. Let me start this series with our second day dim sum brunch at Antigo Shanghai e Cantao located inside the L' Arc Hotel.


The beautifully decorated restaurant is located at the 3rd floor of the hotel. The hotel belongs to the same owner of the famous Chow Tai Fook Jewelry stores found all over Macau and Hong Kong.

 
This is the menu. Just tick items you like to eat. There's no English version of this chart. To those who do not know how to read Chinese or do not have any companion who does, do not dine at this restaurant anymore.

Anyway, Uncle ordered the following:

FRIED TARO PUFFS

LECHON MACAU

PLAIN CONGEE

KAILAN GREENS

DEEP FRIED HOFAN WITH VEGETABLE FILLINGS

STIR FRIED HOFAN WITH BEEF AND LEEKS

RADISH CAKE

SIAO LONG PAO

STEAMED MANTOU WITH SWEET EGG CREAM FILLING

FRIED DOUGH WITH HONEY

COCONUT PUDDING

I loved all the dim sum but the Lechon Macau dipped with mustard was absolutely my favorite! Since all of my companions were grown ups, everyone was really watching what they were eating. They kept on feeding me things they love but cannot eat anymore. They didn't get any complains from me either because the food was fantastic. The downside is I came back to Manila fatter than ever! (-_-)

This is the exact address and contact numbers of Antigo Shanghai e Cantao I found printed on the tissue holder. Just show this to the person who will be taking you there.

Have A Lovely Day!



6 comments:

  1. 哇! everything looks sooo delicious!!! I love raddish cakes the most! And next would be the 小笼包 !(^u^) my brothers love to eat 小笼包

    How was the coconut pudding chi?? I want to try it someday (^u^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coconut pudding was soft and jellicious! It melted in my mouth! <3

      Delete
  2. The food looks good.. and it is making me hungry! The coconut pudding looks nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replying here about those is making me hungry as well! :D

      Delete
  3. ooh woow! I should dine here when I get visit Macau again~ the food looks super yummY!!gusto ko yun hofan!!!!^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masarap ung Hofan though it was a bit oily kasi fried. But it was an interesting take on the ordinary steamed hofan with soya sauce

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...