Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yabu The House of Katsu at SM Megamall

Since all of the bloggers began to blog Yabu at the same time, I was quite curious what everyone was raving about. So one Saturday lunch, I dragged the companion to drive 2.5 hours ( traffic ) all the way to Megamall and waited for another 1 hour to find a parking spot just to eat at Yabu The House of Katsu.


On top of all of those, we had to wait another 15 minutes because the restaurant was packed with people. The companion was not a happy companion... The restaurant better be good or else I will get no dessert!

We both didn't order the typical Tonkatsu because we both like our meals with sauces and not dry. Since it was our first time, the cheerful waitstaff insisted we try their special Tonkatsu sauce.

For starters we had the following : 1 pc JAPANESE TIGER PRAWN P140,
1 pc CREAMY CRAB P115, and 2 pcs HIROSHIMA OYSTER P220

HIRE KATSUDON P335

My meal. It was good. I like it a lot. I was able to finished every morsel of rice.

ROSU KUROBUTA CURRY P615

The companion's order. Like me, he cleaned everything up.

Overall, this restaurant got our seal of APPROVAL! We will surely be joining the bandwagon of Yabu-natics! We'll definitely go back sometime soon.

PS. Yabu is super similar to one of my favorite Japanese restaurant found in Hong Kong called Saboten. Galing Ah!

Have A Lovely Day!





Yabu: House of Katsu
2nd Floor Mega Atrium,
SM Megamall
Tel. # 576-3900

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently following this Pinoy drama series and you look like one of the main actresses (Julia Montes)!! :D :D :D Anything Japanese-related is always my favourite(!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe. Looks great by the way! OMGEEE!!! You are the second person who told me that but Julia Montes is beautiful and I'm just a simple me... ;P Same here! I actually prefer Japanese than Korea things

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...